Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (Rolling!! Now Adding My Two Cents)

 We're still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta; rolling in the HOV lane doing 80, but jokers roll up behind me in the Nissan SUV doing 100..

Heart and soul is in this thing, but who'll understand a brotha? love me? hate me? something about keeping it 100...

What's up with it? keeping it 100?  all systems on go, even fooling with Pokemon Go? it's going down but jokers were baiting and switching it! 

Now they want to study the love / hate relationship, like  #RichHomieKaraoke jokers are faking it...

Oh yes!! they're faking it! check the ongoing litigation! Please! Jokers are slick like

Oh yes!! they're faking it! check the situation!! while rolling down I-20 in Atlanta I see some are out here cruising for bruising

Dropping this good word and beat breaking it? the assignment we're choosing!! facing opposition like Bernie Sanders because he supports #CrookedHillary...

Down on Peachtree Street? the #AtlantaProtest rolled up on the  #NathanShadyDeal nest: Kasim Reed cleaning up the mess? you know what the deal will be!!  

What will the meal be? chefs in hell's kitchen prepare dinners!!  they even have value meals like McDonald's or Wendy's.

Switching my thoughts from the widely scattered!!  maybe on this #TerribleTerrificTuesday I'll earn a few pennies.

Go to Penneys at Stonecrest Mall off of I-20 and buy some SouthPole jeans? poor pimping!! there were no financial bailouts for a brotha, so I can't get the Red Monkey or True Religion.

Pennies for my thoughts? the return on investment when adding my two cents?  this past Saturday?  Jehovah's Witnesses didn't want to hear them!!  they came to my door talking about a true religion.

No comments: