Sunday, August 07, 2016

Cost Overruns PT. 8 (Paying The Price)

Dealing with Cost Overruns; Here I go again, adding my two cents!!  I guess I'm paying the price

Dealing with Cost Overruns; Here I go again!!  they said freedom would cost, plus we would have to sacrifice.

We kept it moving, but it ain't nothing nice per Shahram Amiri paying the price!!  damn!! we even have to fight. 

We kept grooving, we didn't retire like Amar'e Stoudemire!! until the last hour beats are dropped,  plus we had this good word providing insight. 

Reality kept proving freedom will cost!! now constituents were heard saying *they ain't right*  per #blacklivesmatter after the system gaffles them. 

Reality kept proving freedom will cost!! constitution needed to be read per Trump vs Khan? please!! per short changing / price gouging the legalese will baffle them. 

Reality kept proving freedom will cost!! paying the cost to be the boss? on Constitution Ave off of Moreland Avenue in Atlanta?  that's where I found my burnt Monte Carlo after thieves  gaffled me! 

Cost Overruns? I had to pull out the drums after winning and losing battles in pursuit of freedom baffled me! 

Now I'm going in like I'm in the Suicide Squad!!  math will be dropped per the experience,  as I get breakbeat scientific. 

Now math will be dropped per the experience based on escapades from the Seaboard to the Gulf Coast to the Pacific

All about Independence like at 82nd in Oakland or like I was cruising in Charlotte. 

Paying the price,  but like I said it ain't nothing nice! plenty of Cost Overruns!!  The danger zone? I'm in the heart of it..

No comments: