Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Houston Person – The Houston Express


Terrible / Terrific Tuesday is the venue; positive or negative? what’s the outlook?

What’s the perspective? acting like I knew!! but accused of being out here!! like a crook..

What’s the perspective? took a road trip down I-10 to enhance it, per the Gulf Coast Escapades..

Checked the perspective from Mobile to Houston; I-10 cruising!! letting go of the charades…

The funk / jazz played on 90.3 WBRH in Baton Rouge, but was it rouge covered up ongoing situations?

The funk / jazz is played per Houston Person with The Houston Express!! wish I had it when I was I-10 meandering!!

Understand? just check out the players and the track , as we  do it like this!!

 
Houston Person – The Houston Express | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: