Wednesday, September 07, 2016

The Atmosphere Shifted PT.9 (I Can See How It's Going)

 The atmosphere shifted, I checked the attitude;  like Donald Trump some are full of it!! how did they play?

Priorities shifted due to explosions like Space X so  I play it like Malcolm X;  this dude is letting the hustlers hustle and the players play.

The atmosphere shifted, so the simple is not made complex!! especially since I can see how it's going.

Priorities shifted!! I pimp through the complex / bouncing through!! my hand?  I wasn't showing.

The atmosphere shifted, I see how this thing is going!! it's due to Karmic Repercussions.

Priorities shifted!! whatcha knowing? please!! Rodrigo Duterte types were argumentive!! bringing bad karma to the discussions.


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Atmosphere Shifted PT.9 (I Can See How It's Going)

No comments: