Thursday, September 08, 2016

We Hit The Wall PT.3 (Now We Exercise Power)

 We hit the wall like Germany vs Brexit!! who'll work with me as I take a beat and break it, plus manipulate this good word? 

What's up y'all? you heard me fake it? naw!!  the ground? reality will shake it per the Temptations!! you heard? 

Walls come tumbling down like Jericho so whatcha know? damn!! it's oops upside the head like the Gap Band!!

Stomach rumbling, throat dry!! hungry and thirsty on this Throwback / Thirsty Thursday ; dats what's up man!! 

Fumbling / opening that throat to tell a lie or say something stupid like Donald Trump praising Putin in front of the veterans?  naw man!! but it's all game...

Bass rumbling cut throat style!! a beat? O-Dog will loop it!! they'll thump!! O-Zone? raising issues not disputing the truth!! word from a veteran in the game...

Raising issues not disputing the truth!! I wasn't Matt Lauer out there #LaueringTheBar  I Exercise power!! ..I'll have to admit I let it get away before, now I conserve it.

Dropping these #ThursdayThoughts as the last hour approachs, so what's the score? even though we hit the wall the champs will win, so who you gonna swerve with?

A veteran now coaching with these Sonic Assaults!! but we were fired on!! we exchanged  fire with the enemy!! we hit the wall!! adjustments are made.

A hater will encroach on it!! what? your territory!! I'm intergalactic but I was disturbed while I was chilling out on Pluto and Mars!! meanwhile on earth bombs blast.!! you'll get served / you'll get played.

Approaching success? it's easy to hit the wall, you'll get delayed!!  devils advocates / haters are on their job.

What it do? we exercise power with this good word and  the percussions even though  car bombs explode!!  any repercussions when snipers shoot? grenades and IED's others lob.

Check out the Exercise Power Mix as we do it like this!!

 

No comments: