Monday, October 03, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (Monday Musings / Rants and Raves)

Check out these I-20 Chronicles per this Monday morning, as we give you the weekend recap. 

What's up with these and those?  some are tired from the weekend!!  per EPMD?  they'll need to go take a nap

Reality will pimp slap us!! like concussion protocol per Cam Newton?  what's up with that offensive line? 

Wishing it was simple!! what? per thought and fashion police these sessions don't meet the protocol? Offensive with mine? 

Acting brand new son! Going off with mine!!  blowing through like Hurricane Matthew.

 It's going down from the Redwoods of California to the backwoods of Georgia / North and South Carolina;  I heard some of my people ask,  what it do? 

Back in these ATL hoods acting like I knew!!  rolling down Bankhead /  I mean Donald Lee Hollowell Parkway,  soon to be Shawty Lo Parkway

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, like Shawty Lo taking one last ride past the Blue Flame, it's all game!!  all up in the action like Louisville's Lamar Jackson!!  but coming up short like in Clemson because I tried to do it my way? 

Who'll understand a brotha?  actions are based on Louisville / Newburg upbringings!! 

 The mothership landed a brotha in hostile territory,  from Charlotte to California my people tell the story!! meanwhile breakbeat science is what this brotha brings. 

O-Zone? he never sings but the rap / spoken word will mention Reigns Of Terror...

Danger zones? from I-20 in Atlanta to Kim K in Paris anyone can feel the horror / terror...

No comments: