Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Outback Chronicles (The Back At Home Edition)

 Check out these Outback Chronicles, it's based on being outback raking leaves. 

Posted up, back at home!! I was on Wordpress,  you heard this? I'm not out of it!!  a fake one deceives. 

Posted up like Donald Trump? stop the press!! he's talking about rigged elections!!  I pumped brakes at these intersections. 

...From Atlanta on I-20 and Candler Road to Charlotte, I-85 and Beatties Ford Road!! me and the #badhombres spark insurrections. 
 
No time for Trump and a nasty woman, I'm in survival mode!! I'm  outback in a section of my yard, where as soon as I rake leaves more will fall. 

Reality thumps us upside the head like the Gap Band; out of it?  no cousin!!  I still go hard,  even though a fake one believes I'll take a fall. 

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles (The Back At Home Edition)

No comments: