Monday, November 21, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles

We're back after a brief hiatus; oh, we're still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!! check out this Thanksgiving Holiday Week edition of these I-20 Chronicles. 

..Even though society will show hate to us we give thanks!! oh yes!! that's what we're giving to the Lord for bringing us through!! blessed!! we're grateful!!  he's responsible for these and those. 

Who's hateful like the the Beyhive vs Kanye West? we couldn't rest, stank is dropped on the masses by O-Dog,  helping my people!!  plus we're rebuking the devil. 

A double edged sword?  oh yes!!  we're putting paint where it ain't, blue collar style!! just trying to get to the next level.

Carrying the sword of truth in the midst of so many falsehoods? oh yes!!  madness? we're in the midst!! damn!!  here we go again....

History repeating?  it might just be but I'm not on one accord with the uncouth!! they're acting false in these hoods!! they'll shout Hail Trump at rallies like they're saluting Hitler;   even Howard Dean mentions Steve Bannon, damn!!  here we go again....
 
History repeating?  lt just might be as I dip down I-20 in Atlanta!!  it's still a street / hood thing!! I told baby girl life goes on!!  of course it'll be a bit messy.

History repeating? checking out South Dekalb Mall and Stonecrest Mall off of I-20; will the drama  unfurl due to a Boycott Black Friday?  money was flowing pretty good for a while, but visualizing what a mess it'll be..

Messages will be put in the songs...as I let you know what it do.

Passages were taken by my people through the middle door of no return, so I act like I knew.

Passages were taken down I-20 in Atlanta,  reflecting on lessons learned!! 

Passages were taken down I-20 in Atlanta, a step ahead  of Hunger Games Peacekeeper types; per the Gap Band rubber was burned..

No comments: