Friday, December 02, 2016

Ring The Alarm PT.3 (Stay Woke)


Ring the alarm!! I'm like Just Blaze and Freeway, Early!! but it appears some of my constituents overslept. 

No harm no foul per the referee?  please!! you'll get played that way!!  stay woke!! some of these so called officials were influenced by opiates and barbiturates,  so  quiet is kept. 

I mentioned taking the next step / hitting the reset button in another venue. 

Who payed attention? ring the alarm!! I spotted the punishment glutton!! damn!!  the saga / struggle continues. 

Who paid attention even though they were broke? stay woke!!  I mentioned waiting in the dark, oh yes!!  they even had me out there!! that's what I get for going with the flow..

Rights and privileges under suspension due to a Trump Transition? they even had me hanging downtown like Cameo.

Hanging downtown with a posse like Lebron, fronted on by Phil Jackson types?  you should know how it go!!

Hanging downtown? in Louisville my posse was on Broadway like Sir Mix A Lot  rebuking the fix  / scheme / plot that was going down,  so whatcha know? 

The Muhammad Ali funeral procession rode down Broadway and Muhammad Ali Boulevard  in Louisville after cruising through the West End, similar to Fidel Castro's ashes rolling through Cuba? 

Sierra Maestra Mountains in Cuba was where the movement started, now he's departed!! even Africa will miss the brotha..  

I see you trying to climb mountains my brotha, I was told!! I guess it's due to my Moon in Capricorn...

Dropping this good word and the sound again my brotha / sista!! stay woke!! I'm ringing the alarm!! 

No comments: