Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (We're Still Holding It Down On This End)

Still out here on I-20 in Atlanta! check out these chronicles, we're  still holding it down on this end. 

But a dude is still a Louisville representative,  like Lamar Jackson winning the Heisman. 

But a dude is still rolling like the cat in the old school Chevy Impala that calls himself being in the middle of the action;  dipping down Candler Road in Decatur. 

It's a hood thing but it's not a foul one!! per Dylann Roof types it's not considered a good thing!! what can you expect from a hater?

Check out these I-20 Chronicles, the roof was on fire per  Rock Master Scott and The Dynamic Three as poetic justice is served!!  its vindication. 

The response to these and those? spots get blown up like I pooped in the bathroom with no ventilation.

Dealing with habituals and their rituals; who's caught up like Comey and The Russians helping Trump? 

Situation room discussions per StuxNet with Unit 8200 involved?
 more problems created than solved, meanwhile I'm chilling because spiritual is my nature based on how I was brought up.

Check the percussions, considered  hazardous material for mature audiences when we're all up in the house?

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, it's business as usual but some are armed and dangerous like crooks in Georgia shooting the police, disturbing the ambience when they're all up in the house.

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, it's business as usual!! dropping this good word plus hook lines and beats!! O-Dizzle will rock it!!

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta,  it's business as usual!! we're holding it down on this end!! per today's full moon in Gemini we'll blasted off like a rocket.

No comments: