Monday, December 05, 2016

Updating The Captains Log PT.7


Once again it’s on!! damn!! I realized I hadn’t updated the Captain’s Log in a minute or two…

Once again it’s on!! intergalactic with it, this is no hood update!! that’s how a dimwit would do!!

Don’t get me wrong; I’ve been hood, like I was in Decatur off of Glenwood with the rest of the hustlers…

Don’t get me wrong; I’ve been hood, but I play both sides of the Equator and beyond!! the Tropic of Cancer and The Tropic of Capricorn!!  staying a step ahead of Hunger Game Peacekeepers, that try to creep up on us but we’re showing them what mental muscle was..

..or is; Deliberate Falsehoods in all areas!! planets in Cancer and my Moon in Capricorn with a Sun In Scorpio means I’m not the norm!!

Who’s acting false in these hoods per Donald Trump and Ben Carson? what are they starting? at my satellite station I mnetioned ring the alarm!!

Check out the rest of this article at Updating The Captains Log PT.7 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: