Sunday, January 08, 2017

Quincy Jones - The Streetbeater aka Sanford

 Sunday Jazz Continues!! check the calendar and the clock to see what time it is!

Guru Jazzmatazz type of business is going down; word for those trying to see where my mind is...

I see you spazzing on them like Esteban Santiago or cutting up over in Jerusalem...

I was chilling like a villian but I'm not a fly negro; I'm not acting brand new with them!!

I was chilling listening to  Quincy Jones with  The Streetbeater aka Sanford & Son Theme.. 

Reminded of it while listening to Les McCann with North Carolina; jazz funk? you'll find this brotha on the team!!

Check out some of the players and the track...
Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Phil Woods / Soloist, Harmonica – Tom Morgan
Soloist, Saxophone [Electric] – Ernie Watts  / Written-By – Quincy Jones
 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Quincy Jones - The Streetbeater aka Sanford

No comments: