Monday, January 09, 2017

The I-20 Chronicles (Have No Fear, We're Still Out Here!!)

Have no fear!! we're still out there, rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!!

 It's a new year,  we've moved on to 2017!! dealing with the Polar Vortex 2017 influence from Northern California to North Carolina!! we're ringing the alarm for ya!!   it's a big world,  somebody might understand a brotha. 

No Golden Globe awards but I span the globe brainstorming!! I put my thinking cap on per Ms Peters my fourth grade teacher.

Back in the day? strobe lights blinked at the hole in the wall club / disco!! rocking a Louisville Cardinals hat!! due to the Louisville tobacco / liquor industry did I have my smoking / drinking cap on? was it due to what the street does? out there rocking Stacy Adams shoes like a pimp or preacher. 

Lights blinked on the instrument panel in the mothership / hooptie rolling a step ahead of slick Mitch McConnell proteges who thought I was running slick Rick Pitino or Bobby Petrino type of plays!! to a player? they're opposed!!
 
Oh yes!! hatred shown to a player linked to rocking pimp gear from House of Adams in Louisville and Cincinnati before they closed!!

Fast forward after the disaster brinked!  now peeping pimp gear at South Dekalb Mall off of I-20 in Atlanta!! the uniform for running a scam on another?  the devil wasn't opposed.

Brink or Dunbar trucks full of money to the masses? so what's up y'all?  you know the devil is opposed. 

...Unless he wants to distract the masses having them chase dollars like chasing the winds of change per the new year of 2017!!

Blessed not stressed is the slogan, not strange for 2017!! have no fear we're still out here on I-20 in Atlanta!! we're still rolling observing the scene. 

Blessed not stressed by what's heard / seen, as I flip it around!! like the GOP want to do with Obamacare..

Blessed not stressed is the slogan for 2017 as we continue rolling down I-20 in Atlanta! have no fear!! we're still out there

 




No comments: