Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The I-85 Chronicles (Blessings In The Neighborhood)

Moving forward never backwards was the catch phrase / cliche. 

...That's also the philosophy,  that's how it works!!  that's how a champion would play. 

...Word from the Clemson Tigers, college football national champions!!  just up I-85 from Atlanta.  

Blessings in the neighborhood?  the cup runneth over!  somebody might understand a brotha. 

Oh!!  the Crimson Tide are down I-20 in Tuscaloosa,  but it's easy to lose a brotha going in that direction. 

I'm still dealing / riding down I-20 in the Atlanta metro area, some might choose a brotha who's  sparking the insurrection. 

Peeping game in another direction; I see where we're heading!!  ALEC and Americans For Prosperity / Koch Brothers influence elections from Kentucky to North Carolina to other spots.  

Right to work laws expose a union's flaws per the fine print and a clause inserted in contracts due to backroom deals / schemes and plots. 

Insights heard per all the Trump tough talk, now some jokers think they've got their groove back like Stella...

Lights shine on the hatred and bigotry sold by these brokers, but there's nothing they can sell to a brotha!! 

Lights shine on the Obama legacy, meanwhile my headlights shine on the Subaru Legacy that's holding up traffic on I-20 in Atlanta...

Lights shine from the candle in the darkness after cursing, it's how I work things!! somebody might understand a brotha!

 


No comments: