Saturday, February 04, 2017

The I-20 Chronicles ; Oh Yes!! We're Still In Transition

We're in transition per another episode of these I-20 Chronicles; red and black is the color scheme as some try to rise  up like an Atlanta Falcon.

What's the mode of transportation? ambition and intuition were used as we respond to these and those;  who's lying?  my people need to wise up, they might understand a foul one.

What's the mode of transportation as we dip down I-20? I spotted Stankin Lankins and Buick duece and a quarters on Candler Road in Decatur but we're in the mothership!! innovation was used on a Falcons Friday that morphed into this Saturday.

Immigration bans in the headlines? constituents are stuck at these borders!!  refugees wonder how they'll play.

Rolling down I-20 listening to the Fugees as jokers act fugazi!! ill situations will make us pray!! appointed  emissaries travel in between the physical and spiritual world.

What it do?  Police mentioned Spirits In The Material World while Madonna mentioned the material world.

Thought and fashion police monitor materialism as gamblers are out for a fast buck! over at South Dekalb Mall dude said thats whats up!! souls?  they're juggling, plus playing with the people's minds.

Meanwhile? we drop funk on them like onions!! plus as we dip down I-20 as we're reading the signs.

Rocking the lime green safety vest plus red and black plaid shirt like I saw in Macy's at South Dekalb Mall!! chopping down trees like Paul Bunyan! we're all up in the Babylon wilderness / urban jungle /  forest.

What are you on son?  that's what they ask this brotha!! I told them I bump heads with demon deacons like Wake Forest.

Who's acting fake? For us or against us?  it's like the GOP vs The Obama legacy!! who's part of the conspiracy trying to hate?

Down I-20 in Atlanta we skate; per  Donald Trump flunking Black History month, is this dude an urban legend caught in traffic behind a beat up Acura Legend and a Subaru Legacy?  that's the deal on this Saturday as the system tries to get us to conform, so we'll love what we hate.

No comments: