Monday, February 06, 2017

We Hit The Wall PT.9 (Monday Morning Reflections)



We started writing this on Super Bowl Sunday; now it's Monday morning,  it's history in the making.

 Atlanta Falcons or New England Patriots? Tom Brady claims another ring? ATLiens tried to Rise Up but  they hit the wall!! if somebody said the sport wasn't complex they were faking.

Foul ones?  a new breed of patriots take over the government, we need to wise up!! they said something about making America great again.

 Foul zone business tickles me,  mentioning Frederick Douglas with belated appreciations per Black History Month;  it's on once again.
 
So what's up with us?  some of us hit the wall, interests were  conflicting; yesterday,  on the church grounds I heard a blues song playing.

Bishop Bull Winkle mentioned Hell to the da naw; naw naw naw!! let the church say amen!!  somebody start praying.

What's up y'all?  some are full of bull, what did you think they they would do?  I see how jokers are playing like the GOP against Obamacare.

What's up y'all? did we hit the wall?  we had to get breakbeat scientific,  not scared to take it there. 

What's up y'all? the Bishop at the Sunday morning pep rally was out there with the vision, the end of generational curses were revealed!!

What's up y'all? per the Monday morning pep rally over at the Quik Trip on Panola Road in Lithonia a player dressed in Atlanta Falcons red and black hit the wall, as he prays and curses at the same time while this dude chilled..

Oh!! I know what hitting the wall is all about so I'm not trying to trip!! rocking the red and black from the Louisville Cardinals aka the Cardiac Cards let me know the sport is complex..


Oh!! I know what about hitting the wall! knocking a dude out in this sport, but I get up! my mission? I didn't abort!!  now I come with the next!!







No comments: