Thursday, March 02, 2017

Janet Jackson HOUSE Megamix by DJ dark Kent

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday!! I was in a Sunday / Afternoon Jazz mood until I ran across this Janet Jackson HOUSE Megamix by DJ dark Kent! 
Now I'm turned up like they say here in the ATL!! Check out the playlist and the mix!!  
 Here are the tracks:

Miss you much(house mix)

State of the world(state of the house mix)


Rhythm Nation(house mix)

EVerytime(jam and lewis disco mix)

Because of love(classic mix)

If(brothers in rhythm house mix)

Doesn't really matter(jonathan peters mix)

You want this(e-smoove house anthem)

The best things in life are free(classic mix)

any time any place(d and d house mix)

when I think of you(david morales mix)

got til it's gone(def club mix)

that's the way love goes(final djs mix)

together again(moran 12 inch mix)

the pleasure principle 96 danny tenaglia mix

Nasty(dj alexander remix)

Runaway(junior's factory mix)

Twenty foreplay(junior's jungle club mix)

call on me(disclosure mix)

escapade(north shore mix)

son of a gun(cottonbelly mix)

feel it boy(deep dish mix)

go deep(maw thunder mix)

throb(morales legendary dub)

love will never do without you(love to infinity mix)

make me(x-mix)

Don't stop(meltdown mix)

feedback(moto blanco mix)

Alright 2002(grooveilizer mix)

someone to call my love(hex hector mix

All for you(thunderpuss change it up mix)

come on get up(vibelicious mix)

Just a little while(maurice nu soul mix)

black cat(david dahora mix)

I get lonely(jason nevins mix)

what's it gonna be(2000 watts vocal mix)

what have you done for me lately 2010



Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Janet Jackson HOUSE Megamix by DJ dark Kent

No comments: