Friday, April 21, 2017

Nick Holder - Forever In A Daze (Main Mix)


 Digital Crate Digging Continues ona so called Flashback Friday; like I always say consider it the weekend baby!!

Usually playing flashbacks / throwbacks but I can't help but take it back to future; it's all good baby!!

Mind my travels back and forth, always going back to the source but on the other side I get too far ahead of the game..

Mysteries unravel as I go forth, but of course some things baffle me / soon they'll gaffle me; I guess I'll have to charge it to the game...

I guess I'll be like this Nick Holder track,  Forever In A Daze (Main Mix); a house track with soul jazz characteristics..

I guess I'll be bolder; calling this a Flashback / Futuristic Friday!! all up in the house, still breakbeat scientific with this!!


Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Nick Holder - Forever In A Daze (Main Mix)

No comments: