Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Vibrations PT.8 (Full Moon Illumination)

 I'm feeling the vibrations / illuminations;  my intuition is working overtime. 
Blue collar style!!  dark uniform with my name stitched on the front,  going for mine!!
Whose dollar bought me out? please!! I'm  unbought and unbossed,  mentioned by Hosea Williams.
...also referenced by Shirley Chisholm so how are we living?  down in Atlanta,  spotted rolling down Hosea Williams. 
...Drive that is; all the way live is the business!!  illuminating like the Libra Full Moon
I-85 bridge collapses related to relapses?  reflections take place while soaking up Aries sun rays watching as a fool swerves /  swoons.

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Vibrations PT.8 (Full Moon Illumination)

No comments: