Thursday, May 11, 2017

I'm Back With It, I Wasn't Slack With It PT.6

 I'm Back With It, I Wasn't Slack With It!! not under the influence of master decievers; living while intoxicated?

I'm Back With It, I Wasn't Slack With It!! bear witness to how these over achievers do this! we're putting it down!! we felt obligated.

I'm back with this but I felt the pressure like Trump per Russia firing James Comey like this was the Apprentice! society hasn't stopped hating!! the nightly news gives us the scores.

I'm back with this, pressure is applied in response!!  I acquired opportunities that the appartaus had locked behind windows and doors.

 
Check the status; I'm checking the scores like ESPN but I'm over in Decatur,  as I spot cars driving by in the booming system per LL Cool J

Throwback Thursday business?  they're sitting on chrome per Masta Ace but all the songs pumped that same old 808 / bass;  that's cool? plus the rappers didn't have much to say!! 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I'm Back With It, I Wasn't Slack With It PT.6

No comments: