Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Entering Attack Zones On A Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!!

A dude is back from a brief hiatus,  but now it seems I'm entering attack zones. 

...Fired on by those that hate this!!  as I cross the border,  I was attacked by clones. 

Ear shattering gunshots exploded,  it's out of control!!  it appears I was tracked by drones.

..Like Syria  /  Iraq ISIS chieftains?  or maybe street merchants with burn phones  /  Net 10 or Tracfones?

Once again it's on per this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!!  let the music play!! who's providing relief from what you've been through?

...Out here under attack on  this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!! positive or negative outcomes like the Trump Travel Ban, so what it do? 

It's like the remnants of Tropical Storm Cindy that hit I-75 in Tennessee last week as I made my way back to Atlanta from Louisville!! we're all going through the storm!! everybody's going through something.

What's the deal with it? in these attack zones? backs are against the wall like some were face to face with a crook!!  in the midst of the madness?  this brotha is trying to make something out of nothing.

Nothing from nothing leaves nothing?  that's word from Billy Preston now the apparatus is stressing!! up on Preston Street in the Ville some will get jacked!! it's more authentic than Facebook drama!! some say they stopped using it!!

...Trying to get something done in these attack zones,  as I take one step forward and then two back!! my mind? almost losing it!!

The assignment? I'm choosing it like Mission Impossible!!  Terrible / Terrific Tuesday? anything is possible, so I keep on pushing like Impressions.

Terrible / Terrific Tuesday soon morphing into the HumpDay Extravaganza!!  check out how we play! we're putting it down!! dropping this good word, somebody might understand aa brotha!! we're also dropping funk jazz, rock /  plus check out the hip hop sessions.


No comments: