Thursday, June 01, 2017

I'm Back With It I Wasn't Slack With It PT. 10

 I'm back with it, I wasn't slack with it!! on this first day of June I started another one, due to being in the heart of one;  what?  a debatable circumstance. 

Being built or torn down?  freedom per Juneteenth? please!! you'll get jacked for it per the latest episode, a part of one!!  retreat or advance? 

Lebron James reminded some!! what's up son? some have bad cards dealt,  plus alt shift delete was the matrix architects mission. 

They're playing games homie!! they even mentioned upgrading the architecture like politicians mentioned millions for the infrastructure,  trying to make an impression. 

Per James Comey peeping game I paid attention,  even though I'm broke;  I'm Back With It I Wasn't Slack With It!! I'm not trying to fake the funk,  I'm on a mission. 

I'm not playing games homie, like failing to mention episodes with Russians like Jared Kushner and Jeff Sessions!
 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I'm Back With It I Wasn't Slack With It PT. 10

No comments: