Monday, July 03, 2017

Live Sessions Presents… SALSOUL by Dj Luciano Sola & Don Yuber


Digital Crate Digging Continues on Music Monday, plus Independence Day is being celebrated..

Digital? analog? DJ’s on some of these stations let the music play, they’re in the mix!! styles are demonstrated..

Oh yes!! styles were demonstrated!! much respect to DJ Jaycee putting it down on Boom 102.9 while I was cruising down I-20 in Atlanta..

Ignoring Trump and Putin as they deliberate the state of world affairs; check the boom from Sonic Assaults as O-Dizzle takes it there!! somebody might understand a brotha!!

Beats thump!! there’s no disputing this classic aggression!! we’re listening to  Live Sessions Presents… SALSOUL by Dj Luciano Sola & Don Yuber 

Beats thump!! check out the playlist and the mix / session!! stop stressing your soul!! take your mind on  a trip like your about to dip in an Uber..

1- Skyy – First Time Around
2- Instant Funk – Witch Doctor
3- The Strangers – Step Out of My Dream
4- Double Exposure – Everyman
5- First Choice – Jimmy D
6- The Salsoul Orchestra & Loleatta Holloway – Run Away
7- Instant Funk – I Got My Mind Made Up
8- Loleatta Holloway – Hit and Run
9- Skyy – Skyyzoo
10- Instant Funk – Slap, Slap, Lickedy Slap
11- First Choice – Love Thang
12- Rafael Cameron – Funkdown
13- Double Exposure – I’ve Got the Hots (for Ya)
14- Joe Bataan – Mestizo
15- The Salsoul Orchestra – Chicago Bus Stop (Ooh, I Love It)
16- Aurra – Make Up Your Mind
17- GAZ – Sing Sing
18- Inner Life – I Picked a Winner
19- Skyy – High
20- Logg – I Know You Will
21- Aurra – In My Arms
22- Candido – Dancin’ & Prancin’
23- Funk Deluxe – This Time
24- Joe Bataan- Rap O Clap O
25- Inner Life – Moment of My Life
26- Aurra – Send Your Love
27- Skyy – Let’s Celebrate
28- The Strangers – Wanna Take Your Body
29- Skyy – Call Me
30- First Choice – Breakaway
31- Edwin Birdsong – Funtaztik

 
Live Sessions Presents… SALSOUL by Dj Luciano Sola & Don Yuber | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: