Thursday, July 13, 2017

Smooth Jazz and Rnb Mix Vol.3

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a so called Throwback Thursday!! those that have checked out this blog know how I'm going to act...

Digital? analog? the saga / struggle continues!!  retro-futuristic!! I move forward then I bring it back..

Back to the future, not trying to act brand new with ya! this dude trys to stay in chill mode....

Future, plus 2 Chainz with pink trap houses capture the attention and imagination of some!! that type of transportation wasn't rode...

Exaggeration led to the information overload? I said I was in chill mode, listening to Smooth Jazz and Rnb Mix Vol.3 ...

Check out the playlist and the mix courtesy of DJ BackLine as  I come back with mine!! maybe somebody can feel me...


Track List:

1. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
2. Joe Sample - Free Yourself
3. Chaka Khan - Angel
4. Betty Carter - Beware My Heart (1964)
5. Miles Davis - Summer Night
6. Mice - Micheal Franks
7. Jazz Masters - Valley of the Harps
8. Joe Sample - Seven Years of Good Luck
9. Paul Hardcastle ft Helen Rogers - Feeling Blue
10. Paul Hardcastle - Lifetime [The Smooth Cuts]
11. Paul Hardcastle - Quiet Groove Feat. Helen Rogers
12. Paul Hardcastle - How Long (Before We Get It Right)
13. Zoe Theodorou - I Believed It
14. Gary Burton, Chick Corea, Roy Haynes, Dave Holland - Windows
15. Rodney Franklin - A song for you
16. Joe Sample - Leading Me Back to you




No comments: