Saturday, August 05, 2017

Das Efx Ft. Mobb Deep- Microphone Master (Sewa/41 St. Side Remix)


Saturday Night Fever is here!! check out the format as Digital Crate Digging Continues…

Holla at me!! a non believer walked on some like a floormat!! damn!! the saga / struggle continues!!

Holla at me!! soul music / house music and disco are usually the format but I take it back to my roots..

Listening to some 90’s hip hop, you don’t quit / you don’t stop!! per this spiritual warfare? on the ground there’ll be boots..

I take it back to my roots!! you don’t quit / you don’t stop!! we’re listening to Das Efx Ft. Mobb Deep with Microphone Master  (Sewa/41 St. Side Remix)


My peeps were in cahoots!! R.I.P. Prodigy, maybe somebody will understand me; breakbeat science I kick..

Das Efx Ft. Mobb Deep- Microphone Master (Sewa/41 St. Side Remix) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: