Friday, August 04, 2017

Smooth Jazz and Rnb Mix Vol.8

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I like to call Friday Night Fever; let the music play..

Some will turn it up, my last episode on my satellite station featured disco and house music; let the music play!!

Some of my people are cooling out / chilling out!! they're ready to play some soul jazz or smooth jazz..

Life is hectic, they're ruling out flipping out! please!! I've seen those that are usually smooth spaz..

Life is hectic!! that's why we're listening to Smooth Jazz and Rnb Mix Vol.8 courtesy of Dj BackLine

Check out the playlist and the mix!! life is hectic but we're still in the mix, I had to come back with mine.. 
 
Gerald Albright - Just between us (1987) - Trying to find a way
  and Where Did We Go Wrong (ft. Peabo Bryson)


I wish you Love- Trijntje Oosterhuis


Barbra Streisand - Alfie


Barbra Streisand - People


Barbra Streisand "The Way We Were"


Tony Bennett - Fly me to the moon ( with Lyrics) 


Trijntje Oosterhuis / Traincha 


 Love Is Still The Answer - Burt Bacharach

Trijntje Oosterhuis "Stonger Than Before"


Gerald Albright "In The Mood"


Will Downing / Gerald Albright / Here's That Rainy Day


GERALD ALBRIGHT - ANNIVERSARY


It's On Tonight " Brian Culbertson " smoothly jazz


Brian Culbertson - Come to me 


The Jazzmasters - So Much In Love


 Gregg Karukas - My Best Friend

No comments: