Tuesday, September 05, 2017

The I-20 Chronicles (Terrible / Terrific Tuesday Rants / Raves)


Check out these I-20 Chronicles on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!! right after the Labor Day Holiday!! these insights are based on "hooptie life"  being in full effect. 

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, with check engine lights blinking in the hooptie!! truth will be told about the toil / strife?   a real reality check?

Rolling up on Logistics type reality checkpoints, but unable to cash reality checks at all these check cashing spots in South Dekalb!!  points made during these lessons? 

Elaborate fantasies clash with reality especially on Wednesday per the Full Moon in Pisces,  but we kept rolling down I-20; we noticed society anointed others while  my people keep stressing. 

I started writing this Sunday, while on sacred grounds;  "they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength"  by Fred Hammond plays in the background. 

Now it's after Labor Day; did I enlighten the masses with this?  not faking!!  on the strength was the catch phrase / cliche in the 90's black sound.

On the strength? that was the jam from Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five and  Wu Tang Clan;  excuse for being stuck in the 90's but some might understand  as I come back around!!  rolling down I-20 in Atlanta but staying in my lane,  not swerving. 

Oh yes!! staying in my lane!!  engine lights blinking on the instrument panel indicate something's not working. 

But we maintain,  soon working it all out after we get the machine set.

 North Korea was working it all out testing hydrogen bombs!!  they'll start it.

Who'll finish it?  check the scenario!!  we're not finished with it like the 90's Caddie Fleetwood Brougham I saw rolling down I-20 in Atlanta. 

Who'll blemish it?  the devil is opposing!!  somebody might understand a brotha. 


No comments: