Friday, November 10, 2017

Statik Selektah – Take It To The Top (Feat. Cassidy, Saigon & Termanology)


Digital Crate Digging Continues on what we call Flashback Friday; I’m doing this Friday Night Fever thing..

Digital? analog? the saga / struggle continues!! let the music play!! we keep doing the damn thing!!

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta in the hooptie; for some reason the radio stopped playing so I reached in the bag of CD’s I hadn’t played in a while..

It might have been more than a coincidence; the radio? Rush Limbaugh was mad, Rev. Al Sharpton was mad plus rappers we’re mumbling; the style was foul..

Check the style, I ended up playing Statik Selektah  and  Take It To The Top (Stick 2 The Script) – (Feat. Cassidy, Saigon & Termanology) about three or four times..

Check it out!! much respect to the selector!! I’m back on that hip hop!! check the psychology as I play this track about three or four more times!!
 
Statik Selektah – Take It To The Top (Feat. Cassidy, Saigon & Termanology) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: