Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Fresh Visionaries (Part Four)

 Fresh Visionaries who were in hell but kept going per Winston Churchill, placing a bet on myself like I was at Churchill Downs..

..up in Louisville; maybe rolling the dice like up in Newburg  or Victory Park  back in the day or all out in Las Vegas making my rounds!

These days a damn fool is on Draft Kings or Fan Duel or signing up for Truth Social / Truth API for stock manipulations check the situations, saw some things now I moved on to the good word and the sounds but the ongoing smoke and mirrors have sure made the atmosphere foggy!

A fresh view / fresh vision obscured by ground fog and all up in sky I can't lie, our constituents? they stumbled around like they're drunk they felt groggy! What? I heard what was said I proclaimed that's a bunch of nonsense! please! it's not just the Canadian wildfires! The symptoms? this fresh visionary determined that they're more nefarious! were moves being made by wannabe empires?

Brotha O? a fresh visionary putting out fires, out there in the Abyss per the Jazz Syndicate pulled up with a hardhat with the lantern on top plus a lime green safety vest..

..or maybe a bright orange one; on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way check the terrific outcome manifestation! once again it's on as we move like we're blessed..

..highly favored per the Clark Sisters; brothers and sisters moving forward through portals that are opening and closing!

Our behavior considered sinister with this material considered hazardous but this minister of music and defense is not rolling like that!

Our behavior has spiritual significance, these fresh visionaries are rolling like this and like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment