Sunday Jazz Continues as we do our due diligence per this particular time frame, staying vigilant rebuking the ongoing mind game..
..from the apparatus check the status; antics that were similar to "Delfonics Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time" type of games..
..based on their interpretation of the truth or reality as they know it or want it to be; they want to see us lose power like Gary Indiana!
Please! I see how some are working things! they want see our money funny like in Canada or Iran so what's up man? I just left 2300 Jackson Street up in Gary Indiana..
..per the Jacksons while visiting the Chi-Town but let's get back to the sound! we're dropping this DOPE JAZZ RADIO #211 [Herbie Hancock, Open Mike Eagle, Flora Purim, Children Of Zeus] courtesy of jazz re: refreshed!
Check us out! it's going down like this! check out the playlist and the mix / sounds that are fresh!
Check this out at DOPE JAZZ RADIO #211 [Herbie Hancock, Open Mike Eagle, Flora Purim, Children Of Zeus]
No comments:
Post a Comment