Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Saga / Struggle Continues...Reloaded Once Again..

The saga /struggle continues..what's on these menus? from the airport to the hearings concerning Charles Rangel in the House of Representatives...wolves were at the front door howling!

From Minnesota or running in Packs like NC State? all up in the house!! who shows hate when I drive to the hoop? they keep fouling!

What was I supposed to do? career on the line like Greg Oden and Branden Roy? ...I'm out here driving the hooptie..The Cut Dog..but its not in the driveway!

It was stolen!! old dude told me the devil is opposed to you!! trying to take your life away!

The saga / struggle continues...what's on these menus? toil and strife is not the way to proceed.

Wolves were howling at the front door!! heard what they said..Donald Trump was even fronting!!! is it time to feed?

Some were styling and profiling !! high off the weed and drank!! might have even dropped E-tablets.

Soon caught up in racial profiling..meanwhile I dropped brand new funk and this good word..that was written on yellow legal pads or tablets.

Legal eagles thought they had this!! but a bruh is filing scientific information..trapping antimatter atoms..plus I have diplomatic immunity.

Buick Regals were used to escape the madness!! now I'm chilling in the community.

Seeing through the plot and scheme..nightmares the by-product of the dream..they tried to play me like Cam Newton...scandalize my name..I heard what they had to say!

...That mouth will get them in trouble....turning this into a bad day!

Like the south was in trouble during Civil Wars..some are still fighting it.

These days? down south in the ATL..bringing the storm..thunder and lightning with it!

But I keep fighting with it!! the apparatus..they sent the wolves to the front door.

But we proceed and continue!! check the next episode for the score!

No comments: