Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I Saw What Looked Like A Drum PT.3

 Shrewd or clever? unlike Donald Trump, Obama had to tell him how the game should be played...

What's the attitude? wizardry used in a corrupt state? it's easy to get played.

Who's tracking my longitude and latitude? trying to get with me,  like this is a lab experiment.

Praying, to God I show gratitude!! so what it do? Message In The Music?  piano or drum will be the instrument.

But my attitude is subject to change not a crash test dummy... I'm in the lab working on the next.
 
I saw what looked like a drum; a war drum used like Rummy aka Donald Rumsfield per Iraq, then tried to walk back statements concerning George Bush?  the sport is complex..

I saw what looked like a drum, it was soon manipulated!! now the drum will be used as a weapon in the ongoing spiritual warfare...

Like rum and coke by-products? intoxicated!! like Oscar Pistorius walking into court without his prosthetic legs to get sympathy from the court? taking it there...

Summed up the consequences, did the mathematics; there's a lot of faking out there, it didn't qualify one for sanctification...

Circumstances were debatable: being built or torn down? please!! fanatics will cut you off like North Korea sanctions!!

Circumstances were debatable like Omar Mateen shooting up nightclubs in Orlando...  

Devil dance space shuttles received spaced out rebuttals after I saw what looked like a drum: once again it's on!! breakbeat science is dropped by a brotha!!

 


No comments: