Thursday, June 09, 2016

Cost Overruns PT. 5 (Paying The Cost To Be The Boss)

What's the deal? a lot was learned from paying the cost to be the boss!! now I'm letting you know what it do!! I'm weather forecasting like Al Roker!

What's the deal? cost overruns tried to overrun my aura like the tall grass in my yard!! Mars retrograde in Scorpio gave me thoughts of blasting on a foul joker!!

Ignore me as I babble on with this, I'm just letting you know how the sport will go!!  yak!  yak!  yak!  was the accusation!!  talking crazy like Donald Trump?  no, but do  play at your own risk.

Going off!! order in the court is how it will go for this plaintiff  opposing the status quo!!  heart is shown by this one, trying to multi-task.

Missiles blast in North Korea!! they haven't changed, but cost overruns cause the launch to be a failure, plus check the scenario as guns blast off of I-20 in  Atlanta!!.

Per Al Roker, it's like what's up man? what's up in your neck of the woods? check the scenario from Cali to Alabama.

A foul joker is paying the cost to be the boss, from Tel Aviv to Afghanistan to Chicagoland the drama never ceases.

From Encyclopedia Brittanica to Wikipedia;  who knows the definition of peace?

Rest in peace is the message per Muhammad Ali!! motorcades soon riding down Muhammad Ali Blvd on over to Grand Ave in the West End, where my peeps are stressing!!  what are they feeding ya? peace is the missing ingredient from the main course.

Who's deleting ya as a friend on Facebook due to cost overruns / paying the cost to be the boss?  who's looking at the front door like Main Source.

Rain? of course it's in the forecast.... of course it'll be messy!!  Ginger Zee or Al Roker mentioned it.

Reign of terror....as the guns blast due to cost overruns / paying the cost to be the boss!! Mafioso?  a foul joker pretended.

No comments: