Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time....Money....

Time and money were valuable...which one did you choose?

Whose done with me? like they are Obama....they said I was acting foul because I acted like I knew..

Why do you act like you do? they asked a bruh..told them I'm in Dekalb County Georgia trying to avoid the blue light special..but not K-Mart's...plus I avoid the red light districts..

Acting brand new flying in Sound Clouds..out there...near alien solar systems..some don't realize they're dealing with intergalactic mystics..

Avoiding next level dramatics...brought on by fanatics..like over in Mogadishu whose acting like they knew? actually they were strung out!!

Whose playing the role of devil's advocate? like Republicans raising taxes? whose drying? after they were hung out...

Some even hung out with Short Bus Shorty..didn't know how the sport would be..thought they were that thing? now getting run over by school and city buses..

......even Greyhound...caught out there..hung out like bodies on a bridge in Mexico..playing around on bad ankles like McNabb ..after the smash and grab? found out there's no peace or justice..

What's up with us? time and money are valuable..sometimes peace will be still..but then it's disturbed..

Winds of change blow in like Hurricane Danielle..but they soon die down..soon the appetite is curbed..

Time or money? needed both...a bit perturbed..I've got a chip on my shoulders..

Plus I've got a I wish somebody would attitude...bullets fly across the border like Rio Grande..just for attitude holders..

A short dog standing on the shoulders of giants..not in compliance...

Time > Money? Money > Time? the pursuit of either has some acting defiant..

What's up money? whose drunk off the power? they caught a buzz!! now they're caught up!!

What's up money? last hour shenanigans are avoided...cur from a different cloth..remembered how I was brought up..

No comments: