Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trying To Stay Ahead In The Game (Part One)

...Quiting while I was ahead in the game...because it's all game..now I'm moving forward...I'm in Transition.

The Train Of Thought is rolling!! I'm answering my own Call of Duty!! Black Ops Edition. 

Hell is caught...act like you knew the deally!! whose on a mission..white, ,hispanic and asian cops..not just black cops like KRS-1 talked about..it's going down in Dekalb County Georgia!

...I heard Biz Markie playing in the background..nothing can save ya!

What will enslave ya? some didnt recognize!! they bow down paying homage and respect!

What's the behavior? who has the chronic fatigue syndrome? moving in slow motion.. recognize the pattern..damage is done by those that disrespect!

We disconnect from the grid before glitches in the matrix cause it to malfunction.

We're correcting errors..others slid through the portal with snitches..it's foul how they function!

We dipped down I-20 in Atlanta listening to some old ConFunkShun..next up was Earth Wind and Fire.

Some slipped down the food chain!! they're feeling it..The True Grit..now trying to avoid guns for hire.

Fools disrespected the chain of command like it was the Ivory Coast!! the empire doesn't like that!

Billy the Exterminator disinfected the area!! some were tired of pests and rodents!! they tried to fight that!

What's the deally? I heard what a hater said!! we're stressed by these opponents ...they "aint right" with that!

What's the deally? I heard what was said!! now some waited in the dark asking where the lights at!

What's the deally? death squads rolling up!! soon losing rights and priviledges based on martial law?

Insights provided by whistleblowers aka snitches..plus it's based on what the marshall saw!

No comments: