Saturday, May 21, 2011

Handling Business Before It Handles Us..

Business gets handled on this so called Doomsday; all parties involved will neither confirm nor deny!

But some will First 48 or Wikileak in the hood; they said "youse" a damn lie!

Damn!!! somebody lied about it like Straus Kahn; word from Pops? he said they had bills to pay!

Damn!! your homie is chilling; laying in the cut; seeing how shady deals will play! 

Handle your business before it handles you was what I tried to say!! some didn't follow the drift!

Now out there in the spot where reason gave way to madness..baffled after they got gaffled like JJ Barea when priorities shift!

All out there in the spot!! it's like Israel..Palestine..these territories didn't lift the ban; seems like down here in Georgia martial law was in affect.

As I tell these stories; laying in the cut peeping game....I see my people still get no respect!

I see through the madness!! rolling up like the Dark Knight rises..a villain?  next level maneuvers will not be delayed; I see how the game is played.

Handling business before it handles me!! first thing I did was prayed!

Lord Help Lord Help was the Battle Cry!! Lord Help Us All!! now I'm going in getting it in!

Climbing up the rough side of the mountain like the gospel song; thought I was wrong? but it wasn't that bad as the day comes to an end!

O-Dizzle hooked the drums up in the blend; O-Zone has this forensic rhetoric!

Whose dizzy as they see us rolling up and rolling out? catching wreck with it!

Opposition was expected; they get dealt with as we handle our business before it handles us; its like this and like that!

But staying on point; for a bruh? theres no justice or peace as we continue to fight that!

No comments: