Saturday, June 17, 2023

At Your Service When We Swerve With This!!! (Part Four)

 Check us out as we proceed and continue as Saturday morning shifts to the afternoon, we're at your service when we swerve with this!

Check us out, true indeed! the Institute of Breakbeat Scientific Studies is conducting a funk seminar  / observance!

Yes indeed, we're dropping the funk like two stones spotted that marked sunrise, and that diarrhea sludge that marked mid morning!

O-Dog out here cosmic slopping  rolling like that dog called Dirty Angel that was out here up to no good? 

Deposits are made after the saga / struggle continues; damn! it must have caught up with him.

I'll have to spray Lysol, fumigate the place plus replace all the carpet! you know it stinks, its no longer good!

Actually its all good because we're at your service when we swerve with this, per the  Juneteenth observance check the history!

The saga / struggle continues as we play that role per this Father's Day observance out on I-20 in Atlanta we swerve with this universal with this trying to unravel this or that mystery!

Observing the scene, thought I was ready to roll but check the muted torment as I stared disbelievingly.

Based on what’s seen in this Gemini season I spotted treason; a friend became a dirty angel trying to deceive me!

Acting brand new under this Gemini new moon? they tried to file papers to transfer my soul to shady characters!

They're defied, as I swerve with this at your service I showed them an example of passion and character.


No comments: