Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Read Between The Lines (Part Two)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

Our modus operandi is to claim the terrific outcome then work on the manifestation then celebrate by dropping this good word and letting the music play!

We're focusing on this good word at this particular time, writing poetry! a naysayer claims they're scorching lies.

Follow the smoke they say! per fireman's lingo the fire is fully involved! logic? they say  it defies.

I told them they'll have to read between the lines like I told old dude at Blogster that had me kicked off that site! I kicked multi-dimensional insight a double entendre also at play from time to time!

I told them to read between the lines per writing this code check the mode! scintillant or dormant? they say it's got to be some kind of crime!

I guess that's why I was considered armed and dangerous or maybe even a possessor of hazardous material!

I told them to read between the lines knowledge is not dropped by dangerous minds, what we have is spiritual!

I already mentioned the spiritual significance in this operation as we provide inspiration if some would read between the lines; some lacked hope like it was orphan tomorrows.

Others? they read the signs / read between the lines  / they read the teleprompter! they were ready to be lost in a change of scenery.

So what will the deal be? is it something refreshing or yesterday's influence on tomorrows?

Read between the lines per political polarization all these opinions were clashing! so what's it going to be?


No comments: