Monday, July 27, 2026

Getting The Machine Set / Working It All Out (Part Ten)

 On this Monday morning? catch us getting the machine set so we can work it all out as we get back to regular scheduled programming!

We'll let the music play with it accompanied by this good word, excuse us but we're not slow jamming..

..but we're jamming, Brotha O Day Partying in the heart of this thing!  plus a Billy Ocean Color of Love and the color of numbers are spotted per  four five sixing it / doing the math? 

Now our minds were playing tricks on us like the Geto Boys as haunting are memories aroused while on that path.

We got the machine set so we can work it all out but like in Ukraine or over near the Strait of Hormuz we felt the enemy's wrath per a fragile connection.

Waiting for smoke and mirrors to clear even though naysayers advised me not to hold my breath but like The JB'S Brotha O is doing it to death; if I have to I'll make a course correction.

All up in the sport again mystic voyaging per getting the machine set and working things out!

The mothership gets good mileage course plotted per the nodes moving to the Aquarius / Leo axis? a naysayer will caste doubt..

..on this and that endeavor; but Brotha O? I had to go for what I know, I was given a green or golden light to proceed..

..and continue; just a  Brotha O Day Partyer and a nightshift wordsmith who'll need..

..to bring the written insight plus the music / rhythm of the night per DeBarge with my marching orders shouting charge!  your dude is around the world telling stories!

Getting the machine set / working it all out! opposing the reign dropping poetry in the streets like rain, metaphorically!

No comments: