Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue on this Throwback Thursday / Thankful Thursday!
Y'all should know what it is! getting over the hump is the business like it was the HumpDay Extravaganza but per this particular time frame as we broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta retro futuristic is how this work will be...
..from the home of our Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies; attended when I'm not out in those Atlanta streets; just left Candler Road in Decatur where the ATLien was trying to talk Spanish to my dude from Pakistan..
..who ran the convenience store; I did the math I've seen the score from the Strait of Hormuz to East and West Coast shores this black man understands!
Stayed on the path, now check the sonic assault / feel the wrath as we drop DJ Steve Adams Presents... End Of Summer Soulful Mix Sept 2026!
Stayed on this math, getting breakbeat scientific updating the Captain's Log and dropping this sound! check out the playlist and the mix!
Tracklist: 1. Third World - Now That We Found Love (Eric Kupper Remix) 2. Risk Assessment ft Jillian Rivera - If You (Risk Assessment Club Mix) 3. DJ Passion, George Jackson (UK) & Sheree Hicks - Need To Know 4. The MuthaFunkaz ft Marc Evans - I Don't Want You Anymore (Dr Packer Remix) 5. Shawn Christopher - Don't Lose The Magic (Dr Packer Remix) 6. Lenny Fontana ft Chanelle - I Can't Live Without You (Club Mix) 7. One Shots & Lisa Millett - I Can't Get Enough 8. KC & The Sunshine Band, Nyne - Love Goes Up and Down (Eric Kupper Remix) 9. Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It (Ridney & Richard Earnshaw Extended Rework) 10. Anna-Marie Johnson, Steve Taylor, Richard Earnshaw - Say Yes 11. Tasha LaRae - When I Needed You Most (DJ Spen & Gary Hudgins Original Mix) 12. DJ Meme - When The World Is Running Down (You Make The Best Of What's Still Around) 13. 10&Change ft Michelle Weeks - We Will Learn 14. Seamus Haji ft Kathy Brown - A Better Place (DJ Fudge Remix) 15. Danism & Train (UK) ft Jacqui Bennett - Give It, I Got It (Michael Gray Remix) 16. Luca Olivotto - Step To The Rhythm 17. Byron Stingily - Miss My Love (DJ Spen's Disco Hump Mix) 18. Terry Lex ft Cinnamon Brown - I Believe In Me 19. DJ Gomi, Antonio Hart, Shedrick Mitchell, Jonny Wimbush - Feel The Groove (Main Mix) 20. Nita Funk ft D. Lylez - Rising Light
No comments:
Post a Comment