Thursday, December 03, 2009

Laying In The Cut..

Laying in the cut..knowing the smoke enhanced by mirrors will soon clear.

Not saying much to the corrupt..up in the Mothership..to a safe harbor I try to stear.

Rolling down I-20 in Atlanta drinking A&W root beer...who else is here?..Nas out on I-75...smoked out..meanwhile I'm eating hot Golden Flake potato chips.

Also spotted G-Money in the stankin lankin..(Lincoln for the slow learners)...fronting...said it's no joke out there in the streets of Atlanta...said things are all that and a bag of chips.

Meanwhile the G-20 collaborate with UN scientists..stamping bar codes...plus microchips are implanted.

Spot us elaborating on conditions here on earth...doing the math..what's it all worth?...after the Mothership landed.

Left my own planet..scientists think they found it..seeing how they're still hating on earth..made into prime suspects..brothas are taken for granted.

Seeing the world and my place in it realistically..noticed views are slanted.

Nothing handed to me on a gold platter, silver, or even gold plated.

Collecting thoughts that are scattered..but in a discrete mode is how I play it.

Saw how lame duck administrations played it..what can I say about it?..even in Somalia things seemed strange.

I'm a moving target..not a sitting duck..peeped the regime change.

Players were traded..teams change...some players go back to where they started...will they win the championship?

...Like the lakers but some players from the Himalayas were found to be fraudelent.

What's up with it?...Mass Konfusion is the business as usual..that's why I'm laying in the cut..

Waiting for the smoke to clear..not leaving like the Georgia Speaker of the house though....this brotha doesn't deal with the corrupt..

No comments: