Thursday, February 03, 2011

...Knew The Deal....PT.2

As we proceed and continue..some play me like Hosni Mubarak...wanting me to leave...I noticed they weren't checking for me..but that could be a good thing!

I was checking them out though..peeping game..what they had going wasn't a hood thing!

Visions of wood grain and leather seats in the Caddie Sedan Deville while cruising down Broadway in Louisville play out in my head!

Back in my playeristic Stacy Adamswearing days!! now I'm revolutionary like a dread!

Devoted like a Deadhead to  the Grateful Dead with the homie Jerry Garcia...San Francisco style rock coincided with The Chi-Lites Have you seen her!

Devoted to the game...but now who can you blame? Jared Loughner was a lucid dreamer...

Devoted to the game...a plotter and schemer  like Bernard Madoff..JP Morgan might have known what was up?

Knowing the deal...a stream of consciousness floater..going off...avoiding the corrupt..

Dude asked me what's up with Cleopatra? I told homie she was probably in a Beamer, Benz, or Bentleylike Lloyd Banks talked about.

Trying to holla atcha down in Atlanta were wannabe macks and divas stalked about!

Down here in Atlanta...snitches were white chalked out..surrounded by yellow crime scene tape.

...Soon they'll be seen on First 48 in Dekalb County after the bounty is collected..I understand another pitches..but balked out on the mound..but soon found!!  rites, rituals, and routines put down..so now they can escape!

Buccaneers that weren't from Tampa Bay land ashore ..rolling like Somali pirates...now they rape and pillage the village..set up shop!! now rights and privileges are revoked.. martial law is enforced!

The pressure is on in the Killzone...Irrational fears were eased by the court jester and village idiot..from reality some are divorced!

O-Dizzle is international..actually universal..it's all the way live like Lakeside..no rehearsal!! a bruh steers the Mothership through the galaxy..just dropped off cargo at the ISS..but forced to land on earth!

As a bruh gets funky while he's down here!! letting you know what its all worth!

No comments: