Friday, August 04, 2023

Life Is Hectic / We Felt The Pressure (Part Six)

 It's a Fantastic Friday, a Fabulous Friday! it's a blessing to be here gratitude is shown!

Flashback Friday vibes are also felt, based on how we played when the cards were dealt, so once again its on!

Here I go again, out here on I-20 in Atlanta launching off from our runway to the universe! catch me preparing for takeoff! 

Life is hectic and we're trying to deal with it, local  / national  / international and intergalactic frontiers are hit up! out there floating indefinitely, breaking off..

..from the apparatus; I felt the pressure check the status!  my soul? please! I won't let them incarcerate!  

Waiting for moments when I can be out there soaked in solitude, peaceful? yes! at any rate!

Facing evil opponents trafficking in hate out there down with the devil and his advocates! 

What's up with it? little homie asked me if I wanted to join the Gangster Disciples,  told him I following the teachings of Jesus and the apostles /  disciples now I holla back with this due to life being hectic!

We felt the pressure knowing how the pain can get worse than a Trump arraignment trying to contain it, at night? it seems to be the only time these poems are written.

It's too late, I had a notion so plans were put in motion! the black pen hit the loose leaf; damn! am I being rude?

The saga  / struggle continues! life is hectic and we felt the pressure! I fought forbidden thoughts, but I was smitten!

The saga  / struggle continues as we drop this breakbeat science! is it the byproduct of being soaked in solitude? 

No comments: