Monday, May 27, 2024

How Deep Is Your Love ♫ Funky, Disco & Afro House Mix ♫

 Digital Crate Digging Continues, check us out as we come through with this Music Monday edition in conjunction with this Memorial Day Holiday!

Honor and respect to those who paid the ultimate price the true reason for the holiday!

Brotha O will let the music play recuperating after a midnight on the road in a Black Cadillac, I was waiting in the dark but now I'm on my way back.

It wasn't conducive to getting my mind right per the 20 / 20 hindsight; glowing eyes from creatures still waiting in the dark stared at me / they side eye me; I wasn't intimidated so I glare back.

Let the music play is my motto sounds were bumping but I turned the radio off; but it's a smooth engine vs a haunting silence.

Let the music play! sounds are bumping as I turn the radio back on rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, or wherever! I put the pedal to the metal no need for malice.

Let the music play! I awake my constituents from the Alice In Wonderland  / Mamby Pamby Land status with this How Deep Is Your Love ♫ Funky, Disco & Afro House Mix ♫ courtesy of DJ Groove!

O-Dog Day Partying on this Music Monday  / Memorial Day but the science dropped is appropriate for any day! check ou the playlist as we stay on the move!

Check this out at ♫How Deep Is Your Love♫ Funky, Disco & Afro House Mix

No comments: