Sunday, May 26, 2024

Using The Vision (Part Eight)

 Coming through on this Sunday morning doing what I do using the vision that the Lord blessed me with!

Already knew wannabe weathermakers would create storms  plus smoke and mirrors to obscure things something to stress me with!

I can see how rough things are out here, while observing the scene  / peeping game  / doing the knowledge  ;  cruising the city?  I saw many sleeping on the blacktop.

From here in Atlanta to Louisville  / Newburg to Charlotte Mecklenburg to London and Johannesburg I knew the deal! here?  due to the pursuit of the American dream with the soundtrack provided by the Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs?  check the scores,  I slept in the car parked behind the Quik Stop..

..gas station or the old Checker Cab stand up in Louisville or in the neighborhood parks, from Newburg Park to Victory Park but I prayed,  using a vision / a silent reverie?

Now? I'm miles away  / miles ahead like Miles Davis trying not to misbehave with this living my deepest dream; favor was shown / God blessed me.

Check the Sunday Jazz reference something Brotha O will bless you with along with this good word per using the vision!

Felt like some would spaz like Trump vs Libertarian Convention goers if I wasn't at your service when we swerve with this, check out how we're living!

But based on this or that institutions updated terms of service I could see how others were living; damn! is it a look of bloody horror or one with elysium eyes? 

While using the vision previously Brotha O mentioned an elaborate fantasy  / illusion; is it a wonderful aroma or is that a pungent odor?

Super powers plus divine intervention is needed to process what logic defies!

Last hours type of business undertaken by Brotha O,  it seems the situation is critical! so now we proceed and continue using the vision, breakbeat scientific inquiry  / curiosity will take over.

No comments: