Thursday, August 13, 2026

Ethan Gray Guest Mix Vol. 2 | Soulful, Deep & Vocal House

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we hit the ground running with the funky drummer drumming on this Throwback Thursday / Thankful Thursday!

The saga / struggle continues as this good word and the sound is introduced, retro futuristic is how this work will be!

Who'll work with me? wasn't seduced by the daughter of chaos I went in another direction!

Influenced by this New Moon Solar Eclipse in Leo, the energy is still present even though the Moon moved to Virgo but soon faced an inspection..

..from thought and fashion police that said I was an uppity Negro because I refused to be caught up in the system / matrix!

Influenced by a new tune / beat of a different drum because I had a different vision but the funk? I didn't fake it!

Made a break for it using this sound for public transportation / transformation per this Ethan Gray Guest Mix Vol. 2 | Soulful, Deep & Vocal House courtesy of Soul Society!

Didn't pump brakes  we kept it moving, check out the playlist and the mix to see what the deal will be!

🎶 TRACKLIST – ETHAN GRAY MIX Better – Cody Currie (Deeper Mix) Mr. DJ – FENN, Yvette Michele (Extended Mix) Let's Do This – Deep Swing (Soulfuric Dub) Love's Theme – Groove Armada, Myd (Myd Extended Remix) Be My Friend – Scape feat. D'Empress (Michael Gray Remix) Don't Look Back – Ethan Gray (Extended Vocal Mix) Feelin' – Da Funk Junkies, Jeff Straw (Extended) Give Me Time feat. Andre Espeut – Ethan Gray (Extended Vocal Mix) San Francisco – Stav & Ben, Ferry Ultra, Moodena (Moodena Remix) Burning Love – Kideko (Extended Mix) Messin' With My Mind – The Thompson Project, Gary L, Crackazat (Crackazat Extended Remix) Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder) – Michael Gray feat. Bran Mazz (Extended Mix) Love Don't Come Easy – Artist not specified (Michael Gray Remix) I Get Lost – Ethan Gray, Brutha Basil (Extended Vocal Mix) Send Me Some Love – Da Mooch, Ellis Miah, Marc Pomeroy, Mitch Scott Unger (Marc & Mitch's Send Me Some Dub) I Get Lifted – Barbara Tucker (Michael Gray Dub Mix)


No comments: