Check out how this work will be, we're getting all retro futuristic on this Throwback Thursday / Thankful Thursday!
Fresh Visionaries out here still visualizing anticipating a better tomorrow or better day!
Fresh visionaries out here staying vigilant doing our due diligence; still visualizing with a new pair of glasses!
But dreaming lonely; damn! so were those lessons taught out here in these danger zone classes?
Expounded upon out here in our Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies after credible mimicry led us to pockets of privacy.
But now we get around like 2Pac / Shock G / Digital Underground and we're back ready to combat all this piracy!
The good word and the sound are supplied by these fresh visionaries after observing the scene!
Now we're ready to roll we're on our way fueled by been there and done that scenarios plus what we've heard and scene!
Now we're ready to roll we're on our way but damn! are those embers blooming in the ongoing smoke and mirrors?
These fresh visionaries spotted something; callous behavior from the daughter of chaos? had to admit she's hot so we're chasing her flames!
Even caught up in the system / matrix / game for a while, told her I'm terrified to leave her horizon / tomorrows!
These fresh visionaries break north but felt some kind of way and I told her when I miss you? I'm losing these games!
No comments:
Post a Comment