Friday, September 30, 2016

Making It Harder Than It Had To Be PT.9

 This concept continues; I mentioned making things harder than they had to be..

What's up?  oh yes!! I  mentioned inspiration sung by the Miami Mass Choir, *What God Has For Me, It Is For Me*  

You feel me? I know, maybe your going through it, trying to make it through the smoke and mirrors..

You feel me? please!! from Charlotte to Aleppo people deal with the horrors and terrors... 

Reign of terrors? we're in the heart of it!! but from the get go we make it harder than it has to be!! the train will run off the rails like in New Jersey..

Some wonder where the rain is!!  in Georgia there's a drought but it affects me in more ways than one!! get low as this train of thought rolls off the rails!! who'll work with me? 


 Some wonder when the pain will end!! they made it harder than it had to be because they don't see the big picture!!  plus the system is shaking things up, like an old school polaroid picture.

I'm thinking big, check this scripture!! plus big beats by O-Dog are in the mixture.

Trying to avoid capture on all fronts; local, national, international and intergalactic!! in these streets?  storm troopers roll up.

Trying to avoid rapture, but of course we made it harder than it had to be!!  as one fronts, at the end of the day they're realizing God is in the blessing business!! I protect my soul from fanatics! the Mothership will rise up.

....As I size up the wise and otherwise!! I can see this Atlanta traffic is bad, plus space is full of junk!! how are they trying to roll? so whats up?

We're wise to the whole set up so we get up!! we pick up the pace / rise up revolutionary style!! no longer making things harder than they had to be!!  we're bumping heads with the corrupt.

No comments: