Monday, September 26, 2016

The I-20 Chronicles (Retro- Futuristic With it)


This is another edition of the I-20 Chronicles!! retro-futuristic with it !! always moving forward but this is the weekend recap.

Still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta trying to stay strong!!  the weak can have a relapse. 

I see the structure will collapse!! now my constituents protest from Lenox Mall in Atlanta to Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte. 

The structure will collapse like the offensive line blocking for Cam Newton ;  some act brand new son!!  why start it? 

Who's in the heart of it?  Memorial Drive in Atlanta was busy because of the PGA tournament. 

I've never seen so many white people over here in the hood!! so  whatcha working with? 

The right people?  old girl at the Baptist church was looking somebody to work with!! was it too late?


..She was looking for willing workers like Americans chilling wondering what the word will be from Trump or Clinton per the debate.. 

Others were chilling drinking Uptowns or Arnold Palmers per tributes to Arnold Palmer, show love and respect to your people before it's too late... 

Others were chilling going to palm readers due to contradictions; opposition met in Atlanta, so called city too busy to hate...

Caught up in Atlanta traffic, out on I-20 / 1-85/ 1-285; streets too busy!! late to work on this #MondayMorning?

I'm caught up, dropping these mathematics!! retro-futuristic with it!! it's on, once again!!


No comments: