Monday, September 19, 2016

Taking The Wrapper Off PT.8


We’re taking the wrapper off, the situation is brand new like the new car smell…

The madness doesn’t taper off,  it’s robust!! per Nas It Ain’t Hard To Tell...

The madness doesn’t taper off,  it’s robust!! it’s not hard to spell it out just take a look around!!

O-Zone took the wrapper off per this good word, plus check where O-Dog took the sound..

I can see how another will get down!! a Ahmad Khan Rahami type of  foul joker will devise plots and schemes, meanwhile gamblers are out for a fast buck!! they’ll deal me and you a bad hand.

I can see how another will get down!! oh, they took the wrapper off, acting brand new, but I do too!! some aren’t  occupying a spot in my dreams, or neck of the woods per Al Roker’s forecast that’s  bad for this land.

Check out the rest of this article at Taking The Wrapper Off PT.8 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: